Welcome to North Country Real Estate in Angel Fire, New Mexico!
North Country Real Estate, through our qualifying broker, Stan Samuels, has represented northern New Mexico real estate since 1978. Stan has vast experience in and knowledge of the Moreno Valley real estate market which includes Angel Fire, Eagle Nest, Val Verde, Elizabethtown, Idlewild, and Black Lake. Plus, his expertise extends to all of the Enchanted Circle and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of north central New Mexico including, Cimarron, Ute Park, Springer, Maxwell, the Valle Vidal, Elk Ridge, Ocate, Guadalupita, and the Mora Valley.
Check out this New York Times article on Angel Fire, New Mexico.
If you are looking for a vacation home or permanent residence, a lot or a ranch, call Stan today to take a tour of property for sale located in the Sangre de Cristo Range of the Southern Rocky Mountains or the Cimarron River Valley. North Country Real Estate has what you're looking for!
For short term rentals, check out North Country Property Management!
North Country Real Estate offers full service property management to Angel Fire property owners from managing long or short term rentals to caretaking services.
We have several nice condos and houses available for vacation rentals. In order to make your vacation preparation easier here is some general information about our units and policies.
- North Country has a No Smoking and No Pet policy.
- During Spring Break there is a 3 night minimum stay. During Christmas there is a 5 night minimum stay.
- All our homes and condos are privately owned. Although each one is different, we try to maintain an inventory standard.
- Our accommodations at North Country have basic bath and bed linens. We suggest you bring extra pillows if you need multiples.
- Most North Country properties have cable or satellite and most of our units have VCR's or DVD players and fireplaces.
- Some units have gas fireplaces. Units with wood fireplaces will also have wood provided. All units have local telephone services except Ski Run A2.
- Four wheel drive vehicles are highly recommended during Winter months.
If you have any questions, please call 575-377-6651.
The Staff at North Country